|Standards||ASTM D5873; ISRM Suggested Method|
|UTR-0562||Rock Classification Hammer L Type (Schmidt Hammer -Low Impact Energy Model) (Controls)|
- UTR-0562 Rock Classification Hammer together with UTR-0565 NW Rock Cradle is an easy-to-use apparatus for measuring the rebound index on rock cores and samples.
- The level of impact energy is 0.74 Nm.
- Sample is positioned horizontally and the rebound index is calculated by the average value determined after several measurements which are performed perpendicularly to the longitudinal axis of the sample.
- Rock Classification Hammer is supplied complete with carrying case.
- UTR-0565 Rock Cradle apparatus consists of a universal V shaped sample holder unit suitable for all standard rock core specimen sizes from EX to NX (21.46 mm to 54.74 mm dia.) and a V shaped guide attached to the core holder to keep the rebound hammer perpendicular to the surface of the test specimen.
- The impact area of UTC-3040E Calibration Anvil used for the calibration of rock test hammers is hardened min. 52HRC.
|UTR-0562||100x100x360 mm (in case)||2 kg|
|UTR-0565||165x110x470 mm||27 kg|
|UTR-3040E||150x150x230 mm||16 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.