Bitumen and Bituminous Binders
|Standards||EN 1427; ASTM D36; AASHTO T53|
|UTB-0231E||Two Rings Assembly for Ring and Ball Test, EN|
|UTB-0231A||Two Rings Assembly for Ring and Ball Test, ASTM|
|UTD-1412||LCD Digital Hot Plate with Magnetic Stirrer, EN 1427, ASTM D36|
|UTD-1410Y||Digital Hot Plate with Magnetic Stirrer|
|UTB-0236E||Pouring Plate, EN, Metal|
|UTB-0236A||Pouring Plate, ASTM, Brass|
|UTGG-1330||Borosilicate Glass Beaker 600 ml|
|UTGG-1335||Glass Griffin Beaker, 800 ml|
|UTGT-1305||Glass Thermometer Max. 110°C|
|UTGT-1315||Glass Thermometer Max. 250°C|
|UTGT-2050||ASTM 15C Thermometer -2 +80°C (IP6OC)|
|UTGT-2055||ASTM 16C Thermometer +30 + 200°C (IP61C)|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTD-1412||UTD-1410Y|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTD-1412-N||—|
- UTB-0231E and UTB-0231A assemblies are used for determining the softening point of bituminous materials by ring and ball method with UTD-1412 or UTD-1410Y hot plate.
- UTD-0412 hot plate with magnetic stirrer which works conforming to EN and ASTM standards.
- The hot plates include an immersion type temperature sensor with its holder and a stirring bar.
- The hot plates which are supplied with an immersion type temperature sensor with its holder and a stirring bar should be ordered separately.
- If required, pouring plate, glass thermometers (UTGT-1305, UTGT-1315) or ASTM thermometers (15C or 16C) should be ordered separately.
- The assemblies include a ring holder, a bottom plate, 2pcs. brass rings, 2pcs. brass ball centring guides, 2pcs. stainless steel balls and a glass beaker (UTB-0231E with UTGG-1330 or UTB-0231A with UTGG-1335).
|Dimensions||280x400x200 mm (packed)|
|Weight (approx.)||4 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.