Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
|UTC-2082||Rebar Detector & Monitor|
|UTC-2085||X Scan Rebar Detector & Monitor|
- Determining the position, depth and diameter of rebar can be detected in any constructions by Rebar Detector and can be displayed the results by UTC-2082.
- UTC-2082 Rebar Detector & Monitor is a portable, quick and simple to operating instrument.
- The data that is received via Rebar Detector can be transferred to monitor via an infrared tool and from monitor to PC via. USB port.
- UTC-2085 X Scan Rebar Detector & Monitor is a Portable, quick and easy to use system for detecting objects up to 30 cm in concrete structures.
- The complete system for hit prevention and structural analysis.
- Detected rebars can be displayed in 3D image with UTC-2085 X Scan Rebar Detector & Monitor.
- Quick, easy scanning of large areas
- Individual scans over lengths of up to 30 m
- Data transfer from scanner by infrared link for monitor viewing
- Cordless scanner for maximum freedom of movement
- Immediate high-resolution image for clear Picture of the reinforcement
- Rebar verification and analysis
- Checking concrete coverage over large areas for structural repair work
- Building acceptance inspections and quality control
- Avoid cutting through critical reinforcement or castly rebar hits
- Prevent damage to rebars during coring or drilling,
- Review and report from the computer receiving the scan analysis
|Maximum Detection Depth||180 mm (at 36 mm rebar diameter)||300 mm depending on base material condition (damp or dry) and object class|
|Localization accuracy||3 mm||+/- 10 mm|
|Maximum Depth for|
Determining Depth of
|160 mm (at 36 mm rebar diameter||–|
|Maximum Depth for|
Determining Rebar Diameter
|Minimum distance between|
two neighboring objects
|Maximum Scanning Speed||0.5 m/s||0.5 m/s|
|Accuracy of depth indication||–||< 100 mm: +/- 10 mm|
> 100 mm: +/- 15%
|Operating Time with Battery||8h||4h|
|Dust & Water Spray|
|Working Temperature Range||-10 °C – (+50 °C)||-15 °C – (+50 °C)|
|Scanner Dimensions||260x132x132 mm||318x143x190.1 mm|
|Scanner Weight (w/battery)||1.4 kg||2.45 kg|
|Monitor Dimensions||264x57x152 mm||292x292x207.5 mm|
|Monitor Weight||1.4 kg||2.26 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.