Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||ASTM C 1202; ASTM C 1760|
|UTC-1200||Rapid Chloride Permeability Test Equipment 110-230 V 50-60 Hz|
|UTC-1210||Cell for UTC-1200, Ø (99-101) mm. Supplied with spacer disk and rubber gaskets|
|UTC-1220||Cell with Cooling Fins for UTC-1200, Ø (99-101) mm. Supplied with spacer disk and rubber gaskets (Optional)|
|UTAS-0095||Large size heavy duty vacuum pyknometer (Yale), 10 L supplied with vacuum gauge (UTGE-3552) and plastic tube. (Optional)|
|UTGE-3530||Vacuum Pump, Dual Stage 128 L/min capacity 220-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1ph. (Optional)|
|UTGE-3550||Vacuum Gauge, analogue, -760 mm Hg, 20 mm Hg graduated, 63 mm. (Optional)|
|UTGG-2015||Filter Flask 2000 ml (Optional)|
- UTC-1200 Rapid Chloride Permeability Test Equipment (RCPT) is used to evaluate the resistance of a concrete sample to the penetration of chloride ions.
- Test is performed by placing a 100 mm diameter concrete cylinder into the sample cells that contain 3.0 % salt solution and 0.3 N sodium hydroxide solution.
- A voltage of 60 V DC is maintained across the ends of the sample throughout the test and the charge that passes through the sample is recorded.
- Based on the charge, a qualitative rating can be made of concrete’s permeability.
- Rapid Chloride Permeability Test Equipment contains four standard cells, four PT-100 sensors for temperature monitoring during the test and a 190×64 resolution LCD screen.
- Utest provides two types of sample cells for RCPT.
- UTC-1210 is the standard cell for performing chloride resistance test. UTC-1220 has additional cooling fins and can be used when the temperature should be kept constant.
- Utest Rapid Chloride Permeability Testing Equipment is supplied with Usoft-1200, Utest Software for RCPT tests.
- Using Usoft-1200 temperature and current measurements on each of the four cells can be displayed and final charge passed (Q) can be reported.
|Temperature Measurement Range||0-1000C|
|Weight (approx.)||15 kg|
UTC-1200 Rapid Chloride Permeability Test Equipment is supplied complete with;
- Four Ø (99-101) mm sample cells, spacer disks and rubber gaskets.
- Four PT-100 temperature sensors
- Usoft-1200 Utest Software for RCPT testing.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.