to BS 1881 Part 203, EN12504-4, ASTM C 597-02, ISO1920-7:2004, IS13311, CECS21
|British Standard||BS1881 Part 203|
|Other Standards||EN12504-4, ASTM C 597-02|
- The Pundit Lab is an ultrasonic pulse velocity (UPV) test instrument which is used to examine the quality of concrete.
- It features online data acquisition, waveform analysis and full remote control of all transmission parameters.
- Along with the traditional transit time and pulse velocity measurement, the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab offers path length measurement, perpendicular crack depth measurement and surface velocity measurement.
- Optimized pulse shaping gives greater transmission range at lower voltage levels.
- This, coupled with automated combination of the transmitter voltage and the receiver gain, ensures an optimum received signal level, guaranteeing accurate and stable measurements.
- An integrated waveform display allows manual triggering of the received waveform.
- Integrated waveform display
- Remote control: A USB connection and the Pundit Link application allow full remote control of all features of the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab.
- Open interface: full remote control of the instrument is also possible with third party software
- Direct data logging on the PC
- Multiple Power Supply Options: the ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab runs on battery supply, mains supply via AC adaptor and can also be powered from a PC via the USB connection.
- Wide range of transducers: The ultrasonic test equipment Pundit Lab supports a wide range of transducers from 24 kHz up to 500 kHz, making it suitable not only for concrete and rock, but also for other materials such as graphite, ceramics, woods, etc.
- Exponential transducers for rough surfaces and shear wave transducers for estimation of dynamic modulus of elasticity complete the portfolio.
- Display unit, 2 transducers (54kHz), 2 BNC cables 1.5 m, couplant, calibration rod, battery charger with USB-cable, 4x AA(LR6) batteries, data carrier with software, documentation and carrying case
The Windows based software unlocks the full capabilities of the Pundit Lab, providing the user with:
- waveform visualization and analysis turning your PC into an oscilloscope
- interactive adjustment of trigger point
- on-line data acquisition
- full remote control of the instrument including programmable data logging functionality
- export of data to third party applications
|Transit time measurement of the ultrasonic test equipment|
|Range||0.1 – 9999 µs|
|Display||79 x 21 mm passive matrix OLED|
|Transmitter||Optimized energizing pulse 125 V, 250 V, 350 V, 500V, AUTO|
|Selectable gain steps||1x, 10x, 100x, AUTO|
|Bandwidth||20 kHz – 500 kHz|
|Memory||Non-volatile, > 500 measured values|
|Regional Settings||Metric and imperial units supported|
|Battery||4x AA batteries (>20 hours continuous use)|
|Mains||5v, <500mA via USB charger|
|PC||5v, <500mA directly via USB cable|
|Dimensions||172 x 55 x 220 mm|
|Weight||1.316 kg (incl. batteries)|
|Environmental conditions for the ultrasonic test equipment|
|Operating temperature||-10° to 60°C (0° to 140°F)|
|Humidity||<95% RH, non-condensing|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.