To BS1881 pt 204 – without data storage
- The Profoscope is a versatile, fully-integrated rebar detector and cover meter with a unique real-time rebar visualization allowing the user to actually “SEE” the location of the rebar beneath the concrete surface to a maximum depth of 180 mm.
- This is coupled with rebar-proximity indicators and optical and acoustical locating aids.
- Rebar diameter can also be estimated within the specified testing range.
- The Profoscope combines these unique features in a compact, light device that allows the user to operate this rebar detector with one hand making the task of locating rebars a simple and efficient process.
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
- This rebar detector offers neighbouring bar correction
- Regional settings (metric, imperial)
- Cordless and single-handed operation
- Switchable display backlight for dark environments
- A rebar detector with icon-based language independent menus
- Start-up test kit allows user to familiarize him/herself with all functions in a comfortable environment, wasting no time on site
- Rebar detector
- Measurement of concrete cover
- Measurement of rebar diameter
- Checking for minimum cover
- Map out the rebar grid and cover for corrosion studies
- Rebar grid examination for planned load changes on the structure
Fully Integrated Cordless Design:
- Designed for single handed operation, all functions can be programmed/activated using the two function keys and the navigation.
- The instrument is compact, light and robust. This makes it suitable for use on a construction site.
Icon Based Menu System:
- The menus are designed with intuitive icons to make the Profoscope language independent.
- Hover your mouse over the image above to zoom.
Real-time Visualization of Rebars:
- Makes rebar location faster and simpler than ever before.
- A rifle scope shows the position of the rebar beneath the instrument in real time.
- Every Profoscope is supplied with a start-up test kit as standard.
- This kit allows the user to familiarise him/herself with the operation of the instrument.
- The graph above (hover to zoom) shows the maximum possible measuring range for the Profoscope, compliant with BS1881 part 204.
- Please note: This is based on a single rebar with sufficient clearance to neighbouring rebars.
- The Profoscope is calibrated for measurements on non stainless steel rebars fastenend with binding wires only.
- When measuring on welded meshes the displayed values must be corrected.
LCN678 supplied as:
- Profoscope unit consisting of: Profoscope incl. start-up test kit and accessories (batteries, canvas bag, carrying strap, chalk, documentation)
|Power supply||2 x 1.5 V AA (LR6) batteries|
|Voltage range||3.6 V to 1.8 V|
|Dimension||205 x 92 x 41 mm (8 x 3.6 x 1.6 in.)|
|Weight||330 g (12 oz)|
|Backlight off||> 50 h|
|Backlight on||> 15 h|
|Sleep mode||30 s|
|Auto shut down||120 s|
|Temperature range||-10° C to 60° C (14° to 140° F)|
|Humidity range||0 to 100 % rH|
|Standards and regulations applied||BS 1881 part 204; DIN 1045; SN 505 262; DGZfP B2|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.