Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||BS 1881 Part 204, DIN 1045, SN 505 262|
- Profometer PM-630 Rebar Detector is an advanced cover meter to detect location of rebars, measurement of concrete cover and bar diameters non-destructively by using the eddy current principle with pulse induction as the measuring method.
- It also has extended advanced features from the previous version, Profometer5+, like Line and Area Scan Modes and an extensive choice of statistical views.
- PM-630 is especially suited to measuring large areas, long lines or when comprehensive reporting is required.
- For example, when inspecting tunnels, retaining walls, concrete slab soffits, bridge slabs or dams.
- Measuring wide areas over long distances
- Zoom in to scale rebars according to your needs
- Display with cover curve or signal strength curve
- Visual assistance for speed and signal strength control
- Settings directly accessible on the measurement screen
- Graphical display of measured values and minimum cover set
- Change settings before and after storage
- PM-Link software for downloading saved data to a PC for analysis and export to third party applications
- All-in-one Universal Probe including standard, long range and spot probe
- Spot probe specially for areas with congested rebar arrangements
- Housing specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environments, including carrying strap, integrated stand and sunshield cover
- Battery lifetime of ˃ 8h
- High resolution colour display
- 8 GB Flash memory
- Dual core processor supporting diverse communication and peripheral interfaces
- Future proof investment through direct upgrade possibilities to upcoming Profometer products
|Cover Measuring Range||Up to 185 mm (7.3″)|
|Cover Measuring Accuracy||± 1 mm to ± 4 mm (0.04″ to 0.16″)|
|Measuring Resolution||Depending on diameter and cover|
|Patch Measuring Accuracy on Smooth Surface||± 3 mm (0.12″) + 0.5% to 1.0% of measured length|
|Display||7″ colour display 800×480 pixels|
|Diameter Measuring Range||Up to 63 mm (2.5″)|
|Diameter Measuring Accuracy||± 1 bar size|
|Memory||Internal 8 GB Flash memory|
|Regional Settings||Metric and imperial units and multi-language supported|
|Battery||Lithium Polymer, 3.6 V, 14.0 Ah|
|Battery Lifetime||> 8h (in standard operating mode)|
|Mains||9 V – 15 V / 2.0 A|
|Weight (of display device)||About 1’525 g (incl. Battery)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 30°C (Charging*, running instrument), 0°C – 40°C (Charging, instrument is off) -10°C – 50°C (Non-charging)|
|Humidity||< 95 % RH, non-condensing|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.