to AASHTO, ASTM D-6521 and EN-14769 Standard Practices for PAV
- Made out of precision stainless steel, this pressure vessel meets all safety standards and apparatus requirements.
- Fully automated, easy to use, and efficient, the PAV LBM740 is guaranteed to provide precise results.
- The only PAV system on the market that meets all apparatus requirements, the LBM740 comes with a variety of features that help to get the job done right, every time.
- A 100% stainless steel pressure vessel.
- A hinged and bolted PAV cover and compact stainless-steel cabinet designed to fit against the wall, in a corner, and under overhead shelves.
- Precision stainless steel sample racks
- Weighs under 82kg and occupies only 650 mm by 430 mm of space.
- Requires only 790mm of overhead clearance.
- Operates using almost any standard electrical supply and is so efficient that it actually saves energy.
- Requires no special wiring, draws less than 525 watts during warm up and less than 60 watts of electricity when at a stable temperature.
- Is available in 100-125-volt, 10 Amp versions and 208-252, 5 Amp versions
- The only PAV system available that can operate with a standard back up supply during a power outage.
- Meets all AASHTO and ASTM apparatus requirements
- Cannot operate in excess of its design limits
Easy to Use
- The LBM740 is easy to use because it completely automates the aging process.
- The System Controller automatically pressurizes the PAV vessel and prompts you when it is primed and ready to use.
- It also stores temperature and pressure data for later use.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.