LES-TMV500 uses piezoelectric acceleration transducer to convert vibration signal into electric signal.
- Then by analysing input signal, results including RMS of velocity values, peak-peak value of displacement, peak values of acceleration or real-time spectral charts are displayed or printed out.
- It can not only measure the three parameters, but also for rotational speed measuring.
- The vibration meter is designed to test conventional vibration, especially the vibration test in rotating and reciprocating machines.
- It can be used not only to test the acceleration, velocity, and displacement of vibration as well as rev (or inherent frequency), but also perform simple failure diagnosis.
- The technical specifications of LES-TMV500 comply with the requirements of GB 13823.3.
- LES-TMV500 is widely used in machinery, power, metallurgy, automobile and other industrial fields
|2||Power adapters (input:220V/50Hz，output:6V/1000mA)||Choose one|
|Power adapters (input:110V/50Hz，output:6V/1000mA)|
|4||Magnetic seat (with 2 bolts)||1|
|Optional configuration||1||Speed transducer (Lacer)||1|
|Testing range (Metric)||Acce: 0.1 ~ 205.6 m/s2 (peak)|
|Velo: 0.1 ~ 400.0 mm/s(RMS)|
|Disp: 0.001 ~ 9.0 mm(peak-peak)|
|Testing range (Imperial)||Acce: 0.01 ~ 20.98 g(peak)|
|Velo: 0.01 ~ 15.75 in/s(RMS)|
|Disp: 0.1 ~ 354.3 mil(peak-peak)|
|Freq range||Acceleration: 10Hz ~ 200Hz, 10Hz ~ 500Hz, 10Hz ~ 1KHz, 10Hz ~ 10KHz|
|Velocity: 10Hz ~ 1KHz|
|Displacement: 10Hz ~ 500Hz|
|Data memory||100 ×80 pieces of data and 100 spectrums|
|Temp||0℃ ~ 40℃|
|Speed measuring range||30 ~ 300000 rpm corresponding to 0.5 ~ 5000Hz|
|Measuring distance||0.15 ~ 1m|
|Display||TFT 320×200 pixels with RGB|
|Printer||Integrated thermal printer|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li battery,1500mAh|
|Continuous working time||About 50h|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.