Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|UTB-1440||Polymer Modified Bitumen Mixer|
|UTB-1441||Heat Insulated Metal Vessel, for 2000 mL Glass Beaker|
- Modified Bitumen is used to prevent deteriorations like permanent deformation (wheel track), thermal cracking and segregation of binder from aggregate which might occur at pavement constructions.
- Polymer Modified Bitumen Mixer is used to mix different type of polymer dopes with bitumen homogeneously at proper temperature.
- Mixer provides perfect mixtures by means of its special disintegrator head which operates at 6000-8000 r.p.m.
- Heat loss is kept at minimum level by a thermal isolation vessel.
UTB-1440 is supplied complete with:
- UTGG-1345 2000 ml Borosilicate Glass Beaker
- UTB-1441 Thermal Isolation Vessel for Glass Beaker
- UTD-1410 Digital Hot Plate with Magnetic Stirrer
|Speed||6000 – 8000 r.p.m|
|Power||220V, 50 Hz, 1ph|
|Programmable integrated timer|
|Digital heater with a capacity of 300 °C|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.