Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||EN 1097-8; BS 812:114:1989|
|UTA-0810||Accelerated Polishing Machine (PSV)|
|UTA-0811||Specimen Mould with a Cover, for UTA-0810|
|UTA-0812||Corn Emery 5 kg, for UTA-0810|
|UTA-0813||Flour Emery 5 kg, for UTA-0810|
|UTA-0814||Polished Stone Value PSV Control Stone, graded version (low percentage of waste material), 4 kg bag, for UTA-0810|
|UTA-0815||Friction Tester Reference Stone (Criggion Stone) 20 kg Ungraded, for UTA-0810|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTA-0810|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTA-0810-N|
- Accelerated Polishing Machine (PSV) is used to simulate the polishing action of vehicle tyres on a road surface, for coarse aggregate which is going to be used as asphalt road surface covers.
- Abrasive Corn Emery is fed to the point of contact of the wheel on the test surface for 3 hours, followed by feeding Emery Flour to polish the surface being tested for a further 3 hours.
- Subsequent skid tests are carried out on the test samples using suitable portable skid test equipment.
- UTA-0812 Corn Emery, UTA-0813 Flour Emery, UTA-0814 PSV Control Stone, UTA-0815 Friction Tester Reference Stone and additional UTA-0811 Specimen Mould with a Cover should be ordered separately.
The Accelerated Polishing Machine is supplied complete with:
- Specimen Mould with a Cover (1 pc.)
- Container – 2 pcs. For setting the mass (one for flour and one for corn emery)
- Allen Key Set
- Rubber Rings (2 pcs.)
|Road Wheel Speed||315 to 325 r.p.m|
|Weight (approx.)||235 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.