Compression and Flexural Machines
|Standards||EN 413-2, 459-2, 1015-4|
|UTCM-0665||Plunger Penetration Apparatus|
|UTCM-0662E||Tamper EN Ø 40×200 mm 250 gr|
- The UTEST Plunger Penetration Apparatus is used to determine the consistency of fresh mortar, building lime and masonry cement.
- The test apparatus consists of a base to place the test cup and a vertical column holding the penetration plunger assembly.
- The drop default height is adjusted to 100 mm.
- The plunger assembly weight is 90 g.
The Plunger Penetration Apparatus is supplied complete with:
- Test cup, Ø 80 mm x 70 mm
|Weight (approx.)||6 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.