|Standards||ASTM D4318; AASHTO T90; BS 1377:2; EN ISO 17892-12; UNE 103-104; UNI 10014|
|UTS-0250B.E||Plastic Limit Test Set, EN|
|UTS-0250A||Plastic Limit Test Set, ASTM|
|UTS-0252B.E||Plastic Limit Reference Rod Ø 3×100 mm|
|UTS-0254B.E||Plastic Limit Plate 300x300x10 mm, Flat Glass|
|UTS-0254A||Plastic Limit Plate 300x300x10 mm, Ground Glass|
|UTGG-2170||Porcelain dish, 100 mm diameter|
|UTGH-1433||Moisture content tin with lid, Aluminium, Ø:75 mm h:30|
|UTGH-1495||Spatula, small, length:120 mm|
|UTGP-1000||Wash Bottle, 250 ml|
- The plastic limit (PL) is defined as the lowest moisture content of a soil that will permit a sample to be rolled into threads of 3 mm diameter without the threads breaking.
The Plastic Limit Test Sets are is supplied complete with:
- A Glass Plate, 300x300x10 mm (flat for UTS-0250B.E, ground for UTS-0250A)
- Steel Reference Rod, Ø3,0, (only for UTS-0250B.E)
- Moisture Content Tins, Ø:75 mm h:30, 6 pcs.
- Porcelain Mixing Dish, 100 mm dia.
- Spatula, 120mm
- Carrying Case
- Wash Bottle, 250 ml
|Weight (approx.)||3 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.