as a “real machine”, the piston compressor generates vibrations for the trainer TM 182
- A piston compressor is a typical machine, on which imbalance and oscillating masses generate vibrations.
- Balancing the “machine” does not adequately reduce these vibrations.
- In this case, a vibration isolating machine foundation helps to avoid unwanted vibrations from being transmitted to the surroundings.
- The TM 182.01compressor is used as a model of a “real machine” for the trainer TM 182.
- The compressor is only used here as a “machine” that generates vibrations on the foundation. The compressed air generation function is not used.
- The TM 182.01is available as a complete assembly and consists of a single cylinder compressor with integrated motor.
- To generate vibrations with different frequencies, the compressor is fitted with a frequency converter.
- air-cooled single cylinder piston compressor for installation in trainer TM 182
- compressor as vibration generator
- vibration generator simulates machine vibrations
- speed adjustable using frequency converter
- Air-cooled single cylinder compressor with frequency converter:
- mass: 16kg
- speed: 500…1800min-1
- 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- UL/CSA optional
Dimensions & Weight:
- L x W x H: 420x300x300mm
- Weight: approx. 22kg
- in conjunction with trainer TM 182:
- generating vibrations on machine foundations with a “real machine”
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 piston compressor with frequency converter
- 1 manual
- TM 182 Vibrations on machine foundations
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.