PE / PP, High quality and high-speed automatic rinsing system.
- Code LPW215 can wash pipettes with maximum length of 600 mm or Mohr’s burette.
- It solves the problem of washing pipettes quickly and safely, even in laboratories where radioactive, corrosive or toxic products are used.
- A continuous water exchange is allowed thanks to an emptying process based on siphon technology.
- The elastic PE bottom eliminates the risk of pipette breaking.
- Two or three soaking baskets can be used to soak simultaneously several glassworks groups.
- The upper edge has a protective ring and provides a fixing base for the supply connector (pipe not supplied; Ø inner tube: 13mm).
- The soaking basket is equipped with adjustable height ring to keep pipettes grouped.
Suggested basic set:
|Code||Description||Ø mm||Basket h mm||h mm|
|LPW215||Automatic pipette washer||173||–||980|
|LPW217||Automatic pipette washer||170||–||734|
|LPW1219||Extension handle for LPW219 basket||–||–||–|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.