|Standards||ASTM D 5873; ISRM Suggested Method|
|UTR-0563||Original Schmidt Test Hammer Type L (Proceq)|
- In rock mechanics, The Type L Original Schmidt (UTR-0563 is commonly used for the classification of rock cores and brittle rock.
- UTR-0563 Type L Hammer is a portable and relatively inexpensive instrument for measuring the surface hardness of rock.
- The hammer can be used efficiently in both laboratory and the field setting.
- The mechanism of operation is simple: a hammer released by a spring, indirectly impacts against the rock surface through a plunger and the rebound is read on scale of hammer then compressive strength is read directly from the curve ranging from 10 to 70 MPa (1,450 to 10,152 psi).
- The type L hammer is used on NX or larger core specimens or block specimens having an edge length of at least 6 cm.
- UTR-0565 Rock Cradle apparatus consists of a universal V shaped sample holder unit suitable for all standard rock core specimen sizes from EX to NX (21.46 mm to 54.74 mm dia.) and a V shaped guide attached to the core holder to keep the rebound hammer perpendicular to the surface of the test specimen.
- The impact area of UTC-3040E Calibration Anvil used for the calibration of rock test hammers. is hardened min. 52HRC.
|Measuring Range||10-70 N/mm2|
|Impact Energy||0.735 Nm|
|UTR-0563||340x120x120 mm||2 kg|
|UTR-0565||250x250x450 mm||27 kg|
|UTC-3040E||150x150x230 mm||16 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.