Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12504-2, 13791; ASTM C 805, C 5873; BS 1881:202; NFP18-417; DIN 1048 part 2; UNI 9189; ISO 8045; B 15-225; JGJ/T 23-2001 JJG 817-1993|
UTC-3032: Original Schmidt Concrete Test Hammer N Type (Proceq)
UTC-3040E: Calibration Anvil
- The quality of concrete is mainly judged by its compressive strength directly affecting the load-bearing capacity and durability of concrete structures.
- UTC-3032 Concrete Test Hammer (Original Schmidt Type N – Proceq) is used to measure the compressive strength characteristics of hardened concrete non-destructively, control uniform concrete quality and detect weak spots in the concrete.
- The test object should have a minimum thickness of 100 mm (3.9 in).
- The impact area of UTC-3040 Calibration Anvil used for the calibration of concrete test hammers is hardened minimum 52HRC.
- Type N Original Schmidt: Rebound values are read from a scale for subsequent calculation of the mean.
- Compressive strength values can be read from a conversion diagram
- Type NR Original Schmidt: Rebound values are recorded as a bar chart on a paper strip which has a capacity for 4’000 test impacts
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTC-3032||340x120x120 mm||2 kg|
|UTC-3040E||150x150x230 mm||16 kg|
|Measuring Range||10-80 N/mm2|
|Impact Energy||2.207 Nm|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.