For the determination of resistance to wear by abrasion from studded tyres.
- The test is performed on natural stone & aggregates between 11.2mm and 16mm.
- The aggregates are rotated in a drum with abrasive steel balls and water.
- The machine consists of an electronic control unit and a rolled stainless steel drum with an inside diameter of 206.5mm, internal length of 335mm and a thickness of 6mm.
- The drum is rotated at a speed of 90 +/- 3rpm.
- Three mixer arms are installed inside the drum to ensure that the balls and aggregates are properly mixed.
- The abrasion loss rate of aggregates is calculated after the specified number of revolutions in the relative standard.
- Weight: 70kg
- Dimensions: 800mm x 350mm x 680mm
- Power: 600W – 220V 50/60Hz 1ph
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.