Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||EN 1097-9; UNI 8520-13-16|
|UTA-0750||Nordic Abrasion Machine|
|UTA-0751||Steel Balls, Ø 15 mm diameter 7 kg.|
|UTA-0752||Steel Balls, Ø 11.1 mm diameter 3,5 kg.|
|UTA-0753||Stainless Steel Drum for UTA-0750|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTA-0750|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTA-0750-N|
- UTA-0750 Nordic Abrasion Machine has been developed for testing the resistance of aggregates to wear by abrasion from studded tyres.
- The test is performed on natural or artificial stones and aggregates between 11.2 mm and 16.0 mm.
- The test consists of a rotating aggregate in a drum containing steel abrasive balls and water.
- The machine consists of an electronic control unit and a rolled stainless-steel drum having an internal diameter of 206.5 mm, internal length of 335 mm and thickness of 6 mm.
- The drum is rotated at a speed of 90 ± 3 r.p.m. 3 wings are installed inside of the drum to allow the balls and aggregates to be mixed properly.
- The abrasion loss rate of aggregates is calculated after the specified number of revolutions stated in the relevant standard.
- 11,1 mm diameter steel balls (3.5 kg.) should be ordered separately.
The Nordic Abrasion Machine is supplied complete with:
- Stainless Steel Drum, 1 pcs.
- Steel Balls, Ø 15 mm, 7 kg
|Weight (approx.)||70 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.