Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||ASTM D7113; AASTHO T 243-12|
- Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge is used for determination of density of asphalt specimens with non-nuclear method.
- UTAS-2160 is equipped with a touch screen and user-friendly graphical menu interface, running Microsoft Windows silently in the background for flawless operation, easy software are upgrades and enhanced user support.
The instrument general specifications are:
- Full colour graphics driven interface, 480 x 640 VGA touch screen display with LED backlight for easy visibility.
- Displays GPS status, available battery voltage, low battery and date/time,
- Rugged case design made from aluminium, powder-coated gloss black with orange reflective vinyl graphics increasing driver awareness to road workers at night
- Data Management Feature, quickly access, can be downloaded and deleted project data,
- Required files can be downloaded to UTS-1280 via. USB,
- Fast, reliable, accurate, and repeatable in real time, User Friendly and cost effective.
- The most important point is; Non-Nuclear means no Badges or licences and no storage or transport concerns.
- Display: Full colour graphics driven user interface, 480×640 VGA touch screen display with LED backlight for easy visibility in daylight or dark environments.
- Status Bar: Displays GPS status, Data Save status, battery voltage, low battery, date and time
- Project Details: Stores up to 20 projects with details,
- Mix Details: Stores up to 20 mixes, details include (MTD, Mix Name, Stone Size, Depth, Offset, Operator Name)
- Data Logging: When enabled, stores all measurements taken in single or average modes, (Status Bar Icon)
- Reports: Easily download data to be imported into Excel
- GPS Control: When activated will display latitude and longitude positions, number of satellites the gauge is connected to as well as the UTC date and time, also available in UTM format. GPS information will store with each measurement when Data Save and GPS feature is enabled, (Status Bar Icon)
- Update Software: One touch upload of new software usinga USB memory stick
- Data Management: Quickly access, download or delete your project data
- Set Time & Date: Quick time and date setup, MM/DD/YY and DD/MM/YY formats
- Units: Interchangeable settings for Density (kq/rn3, Ib/ft3), Temp (°C, °F), Depth (in, mm) and Stone Size (in, mm)
- Standardization: While gauge is still in the case, a quick one touch measurement will ensure the gauge is still in proper working mode
- Calculator: Built in four function calculators
- Enhanced Customer Support: Diagnostic screen to aid in factory support
- User Programmable Target Density: Used for calculating compaction %
- User Changeable Battery: Easily change batteries in the field
Operational Specification Mode:
|Single||Reading time less than five (5) seconds. Stores Data|
|Average||Averages five (5) readings and stores data including date and time. Stores thousands of records|
|Continuous||Instantaneous density readings.|
|Segregation||Identifies variations in material density associated with segregation. Function|
|Integrated Temperature Sensing||Real time temperature display O° F to 350 °F (-17.7° C to 177.6° C)|
|Normal||Correlation offset to cores|
|Sensing Area||11 in. (27.9cm) dia. base allows optimum measurement on fine and coarse material types.|
|Measurement Depth||User selected and adjustable from 1 in. to 4 in. (2Smm to 1OOmm)|
|Measurement Display||Density, % Compaction, Surface Temperature, Mix Name & Project Name|
|Unit Weight||6.44kg (14.2 lbs)|
|Unit Dimensions||27,9 cm x 27,9 cm x 30,4 cm (11″x11″x12″ High) with handle extension 73,6 cm High (29″)|
|Shipping Weight||w/ Case 19,27 kg (42,5 lbs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||63,5 cm x 50,8 cm x 35,5 cm (25″ x 20″ x 14″)|
|CE Mark||Complies with EN 61000-4-2, 61000-4-3, 61000-4-8|
|Battery||14.0 Amp-hr NiMH, 7.2 V|
|Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Battery Charger||Self-Contained CE & UL Certified Universal AC Charger, DC Charger|
|Computer Ports||1 USB Port|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.