Petrol engine self-contained diamond coring trailer
Core drills are not included and must be purchased separately
- Trailers are self-contained units carrying their own water supply, hydraulic reservoir, electrical system, water pump & and in-built cooling for both engine & hydraulics.
- The unique hydraulic proportional feed system ensures the maximum drill feed can be achieved & maintained throughout the drill process, drilling faster, safer & more accurately than with conventional hand feed machines.
Proportional Hydraulic Drill Feed
All Neptune trailers are equipped with a unique proportional feed system that maintains an optimum load on the drill bit, regardless of changes in surface material.
One easily operated lever, controls both pressure and speed to provide the ultimate drill control system.
- Self-contained hydraulically driven machine
- 17.2 kW (23 HP) Petrol engine
- Unique hydraulic proportional feed system
- 75% faster than manual feed machines
- Increased performance & extended core bit life
- Power take off for all EHTMA hydraulic tools
- Hydraulic or manually operated stabilizers
- Remote electric trailer ‘positioner’ system
- Inter-locked operator safety guards
|Engine:||Kohler 17.2 kW (23 HP) Petrol engine|
|Drill Capacity:||Standard 50mm to 300mm diameter (2” to 12”)|
Spacer up to 450mm diameter (17.7”)
Spacer up to 600mm diameter (23.6”)
Spacer up to 800mm diameter (31.5”)
|Drill mast:||Standard single stroke up to 700mm (27.6”)|
Extended version available as an option up to 1000mm (39.4”)
|Water tank:||500 litres capacity (130 US Gallons)|
|Water pump:||12V DC driven on-board switched pump|
|Fuel Tank:||27+ Litres – Sufficient for 10 hours of normal working|
|Hydraulic reservoir:||70 litres capacity (18 US Gallons)|
|Hydraulic outputs:||(13.5 kW) 22 – 40 litres /min @ 140 bar (6 – 11 US Gallons/min @ 2030 psi)|
(20.0 kW) 22 – 40 litres /min @ 200 bar (6 – 11 US Gallons/min @ 2900 psi)
|Tyres:||175 R 14C|
|Suspension:||Torsion bar to EEC Specification|
|Tow Hitch:||50mm ( 75Kg Nose Weight – Fully Laden)|
|Brakes:||Over-run & gas assisted hand brake|
|Length-Width-Height||3300mm (130”) x 1750mm (69”) x 2100mm (83”)|
|Weight:||Unladen – 960 Kg (2,110 lbs) Laden – 1500 Kg (3,300 lbs)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.