16 input channels for processing of analogue strain gauge measuring signals, easy connection by multi-pin input port
- Stresses and strains occurring in components are determined in experimental stress and strain analysis by measuring strain.
- In industry, strain is often recorded by strain gauges.
- Since strain gauges deliver only small analogue measuring signals, the signals must be amplified in measuring amplifiers.
- Then they are converted into digital pulses and displayed as measured strain.
- These strains may also be evaluated and processed on computer.
- FL 152is a multi-channel measuring amplifier which supplies the strain gauge bridge circuits with power and processes the received measuring signals.
- The measuring amplifier includes 16 input channels.
- The strain gauge measuring points are connected to associated balance potentiometers by a 68-pin multiport.
- The multi-channel measuring amplifier is operated via touchscreen or via PC using the supplied software.
- The measured values can be read on the touchscreen and in the software and can be saved and processed on a computer (using an application such as MS Excel).
- multi-channel measuring amplifier for processing of strain gauge signals
- strain gauge connection in half or full bridge configuration
- strain gauge connection via 68-pin input port
- automatic tare of measured values
- processing of measured values directly in the measuring amplifier or using the supplied software on a PC
- integrated touchscreen for operation and display of measured and processed values
- integrated software for experimental units on stress and strain analysis (FL 120, FL 130, FL 140) and on forces in trusses (SE 130, SE 110.21, SE 110.22)
- GUNT software for data acquisition via USB under Windows 8.1, 10
- number of input channels: 16
- integrated touchscreen
- 480*272 Pixel
- 16-bit colour
- Strain gauge connection in half or full bridge configuration:
- resistance: min. 350 Ohm/strain gauge
- strain gauge supply voltage: ±5VDC
- Input voltage: max. ±32Mv
- 230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase; 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase
- UL/CSA optional
Dimensions & Weight:
- LxWxH: 230x200x120mm
- Weight: approx. 2kg
Required for Operation:
- PC with Windows recommended
- amplification and display of signals from strain gauge measuring points
- processing of measured values on computer
- evaluation of stress and strain analysis experiments, in conjunction with: FL 120, FL 130, FL 140
- evaluation of experiments relating to forces in trusses, in conjunction with: SE 130, SE 110.21, SE 110.22
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 multi-channel measuring amplifier
- 1 GUNTsoftware + USB cable
- 1 manual
- integrated software for evaluation of stress and strain analysis experiments (FL 120, FL 130, FL 140) and experiments relating to forces in trusses (SE 130, SE 110.21, SE 110.22).
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.