Loss of Ignition
|UTD-1450||Muffle Furnace 3 L 1000°C 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph|
|UTD-1455||Muffle Furnace 6,3 L, 1100°C 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph|
|UTD-1462||Muffle Furnace 6,3 L, 1200°C Programmable Working Time and Working Temperature, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph|
|UTD-1465-C||Muffle Furnace 5 L 1600°C, 380 V 50 Hz, 3 ph|
- The UTD Series Muffle Furnaces are widely used for determining various properties of construction materials, and they cover a temperature range from 1100°C to 1600°C, they are all front loading for easy operation and are of a double skin construction to maintain a cool outer case.
- Up to 1300°C, open wire-based models are also produced.
The Muffle Furnaces have:
- Powerful PID algorithm for precise temperature control
- Power driven by SSRs for silent operation
- Over temperature protection against over-heating of the furnace
- Furnace frame and bottom is made of insulation brick to maintain high durability against mechanical damages.
- Door safety switch and leak current circuit breaker providing additional operator safety.
- Easily operated up & away spring balanced soft opening & closing door
|Max. Temperature||1000 °C||1100 °C||1200 °C||1600 °C|
|Continuous Operating Temperature||950 °C||1050 °C||1150 °C||1550 °C|
|Internal Volume||3 L||6.3 L||6.3 L||5 L|
|Internal Dimensions||100x135x200 mm||140x200x250 mm||140x200x250 mm||140x150x250 mm|
|External Dimensions||425x320x360 mm||650x550x580 mm||650x550x580 mm||650x550x580 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||20 kg||56 kg||56 kg||65 kg|
|Power||2000 W||2000 W||2000 W||4900 W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.