Digital Hand-Held electronic impedance moisture meter
- The MRH is a pocket-sized, Non-Destructive, Digital Hand-Held electronic impedance moisture meter.
- Incorporating 3 modes of operation, this is the complete instrument for Moisture and Humidity testing.
- Digital, Non-Destructive Moisture Meter.
- Optional plug in Wood Probe.
- Optional plug in Hygro-i Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio readings.
- Specific Gravity adjustment for most wood species
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1″ into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display
- Hold Function enables user to “freeze” the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able “On” or “Off” audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cut-off switches “Off” when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.