Compression and Flexural Machines
|UTC-4820||Motorized (Semi-Automatic) Hydrolic Power Pack|
|UTC-4920LP||LPI Battery Operated Digital Read-Out Unit|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-4820|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTC-4820-N|
- The UTC-4820 Motorized (Semi-Automatic) Power Pack, controlled by a pressure rate control valve is designed to supply the required oil to the load frames for loading.
- The power pack can load different frames with required pace rates.
- A rapid approach pump is supplied as standard.
- The power pack is equipped with a safety valve (maximum pressure valve) to avoid machine overloading.
- Maximum working pressure of the system is 400 bar.
- UTC-4920LP is used with UTC-4820 Motorized (Semi-Automatic) Hydraulic Power Pack for reading the applied load by pressure transducer during the compression tests.
- Please see the page of UTC-4920LP “LPI Battery Operated Digital Read-Out Unit” for details of the properties.
- UTC-4920LP Unit should be ordered separately.
DUAL STAGE PUMP:
- Low pressure gear pump
- High pressure durable variable output pump
- On the dual stage pump, a high delivery low pressure gear pump is used for rapid approach, while a low delivery high pressure durable variable output pump is used for test execution.
- Rapid approach property of the machine shortens the time interval from when the piston starts moving until the upper platen touches the specimen and helps to save a great amount of time in a busy test laboratory.
- Dual pump is driven by an AC motor
- 220 V (110 V), 50-60 Hz single phase and 550 W
- Safety valve (maximum pressure valve)
- Pressure relief valve
- A distribution block is used to control the oil flow direction supplied by the dual stage pump which has the safety valve and pressure relief valve mounted upon it.
- The tank (20 L capacity) includes enough oil to fill the mechanism which pushes the ram during the test.
- The level and oil temperature can be seen on the indicator fitted to the tank.
- Hydraulic motor oil number 46, must be used.
- Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
|Weight (approx.)||70 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.