|Standards||ASTM D4318; BS 1377:2; AASHTO T89|
- The UTEST Manual and Motorized Liquid Limit Apparatus (Casagrande) are used to determine the moisture content at which clay soils pass from plastic to liquid state.
- The Devices consist of an adjustable crank and cam mechanism, a blow counter and a removable brass cup fitted on the base.
- Different models with the same shape but with different base and cup weights are available according to the required specifications.
- Manual and Motorized versions are available.
- UTS-0200 and 0210 models are supplied with a BS type plastic grooving tool.
- UTS-0202 and 0212 models are supplied with an ASTM type plastic grooving tool.
- Other types of grooving tools should be ordered separately.
|Dimensions||240 x 230 x 150 mm||200 x 290 x 170 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||2 kg||4.2 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.