|Standards||EN13286-2,13286-47, 12697-30; AASHTO T134, T180, T193, T245; ASTM D698, D1557, D1883, D1559; BS1377-4, 1924-2, 598-107|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph||UTGE-0086|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph||UTGE-0086-N|
|Ram Travel||650 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||185 kg|
- The UTGE-0086 Motorised Hydraulic Extruder, Vertical Type, is designed for extruding specimens from 50mm(2”) to 125mm(5”) (outer dia.) shelby sample tubes and moulds such as proctor, CBR and marshall moulds Also useful for sampling and removing uniaxial and triaxial test specimens to/from the cutters inner dia. from 38mm to 100mm.
- The Extruder has 60 kN capacity and 650 mm ram travel. The hydraulic piston can be stopped at any position during the extraction.
- To remove the sample from the shelby tubes, adapter sets of different sizes in the table below should be ordered separately.
The Hand Operated Hydraulic Extruder is supplied complete with:
- Adapter sets for Ø100 mm (4”) and Ø150 mm (6”) inner dia. moulds
- Flanges and head set for Ø38mm, Ø50mm, Ø70 mm and 100mm (only flange) inner dia. cutters.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.