|UTW-0610||Moisture Balance, 120 g x 0,001 g|
- Moisture analysers of UTW-0610 is used for quick and precise determination of material humidity upon the basis of weight loss during drying of its small sample (thermo-gravimetrical method).
- Halogen radiators ensure effective sample drying.
- ATS functioning is based on laboratory scale mechanism.
- Time, temperature and drying profile (course) can be adapted to exanimated material features.
- To simplify drying parameters choice, initial drying can be done with graph result.
- The RS232C connection permits to connect a printer or a computer in order to print receipts, reports or further processing weighing results.
- The printed reports enable fulfilment of GLP recommendation.
|Reading unit (d)||1 mg|
|Humidity Readout Precision||1% (sample 0,02÷0,5g)|
0,1% (sample 0,5÷5g)
0,01% (sample >5g)
|Humidity Measurement Repeatability||+/- 0,1% (sample 2g)|
+/- 0,04% (sample 5g)
|Working Temperature||1-180 s|
|Drying Temperature||50 g|
|Sampling Time||0.001 %|
|Max Drying Time||10 h|
|Device Weight||3,9 kg|
|Chamber Heating Time up to 100°C||-3 min.|
|Weight Chamber Dimensions||ø108×20 mm|
|Pan Size||ø90 mm|
|Power Supply||-230V 50 – 60Hz|
|Recommended Calibration Weight (OIML)||F2 100g|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.