1 metre length to measure the moisture content of materials in the field
|Tariff||901580 19 0|
- If materials are to be used in a process, such as ceramics or concrete manufacture, it is also usually important to know the moisture content before, during and after the process.
- The Microspear is used for the fast and accurate water content measurement of bulk materials for industry.
- The instrument measures moisture and temperature of minerals and building materials at depths up to six feet (nearly 2 metres) – simply by insertion.
- The digital readings are shown instantly.
- It has a built-in computer which gives it the flexibility to handle a wide range of materials and water contents.
Operation: Simply insert and read the display.
- The key to the Microspear is the streamlined sensor known for its shape as the warhead.
- This robust and accurate sensor can penetrate many feet into large loads, which is particularly important as water usually settles in the most inaccessible lower parts of the bulk.
- The reading is made instantaneously, allowing large quantities of material to be rapidly tested.
- An ‘Averager’ facility provides a single reading for the whole of the bulk.
- The ability to rapidly and accurately measure the moisture content of hundreds of tons of material.
- There is no sampling, use of chemicals, balances or ovens.
- Used in any environment where minerals or building materials are being shipped, stored or processed.
- With thousands of users in many industries around the world, the simplicity, speed of use and accuracy have made the Microspear the perfect instrument for bulk moisture measurement.
|Measurement Response||2 seconds|
|Moisture accuracy||±0.5% of reading|
|Temperature range||-20°C to 60°C|
|Material selections||6 (user configurable)|
|Power requirements||4 x 1.5v AA alkaline cells (or equivalent)|
|Shaft colour options||Grey / Orange / Yellow / Blue|
- LAG001 Microspear – 1 metre length
- LAG002 Microspear – 2 metre length
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.