Mechanical and Physical Properties
- UTA-0806 MICROLANCE Instant Moisture and Temperature Tester is used for the instant on-site determination of moisture and temperature of sands, aggregates, building materials, minerals and mixes from small quantities to hundreds of tons.
- The instrument is reliable and easy to use, taking moisture readings up to 1-meter depth by simply inserting the lance into the test material.
- Instant readings are monitored on the digital display and the built-in computer allows the user to monitor a wide range of materials and water contents.
- The UTA-0806 Microlance is supplied with standard calibration values for sands and aggregates but it can also be calibrated for different material or mixture with the Autocal functionality.
- The unit is supplied complete with a calibration certificate.
||0 to 25 %
||better than 0.5 %
||-20 to 60°C
||better than 0.5 °C
- Moisture measurement with temperature compensated electric field
- Temperature measurement according to BS 1904 and DIN 751
- Platinum resistance detector
- Works with 4 x 1.5 V AA cells (or equivalent)
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.