Mechanical and Physical Properties
|Standards||ASTM D6928, D7428; AASHTO T327|
|UTA-0620A-T||Micro-Deval Apparatus, ASTM, 220-240 V 50 Hz|
|UTA-0621A||Stainless Steel Jar, ASTM, for UTA-0620A|
|UTA-0623A||Micro-Deval Abrasion Charges, ASTM, Ø9,5 mm, 2 pcs. of 6 kg packed|
|Models for 220-240V 50 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0620A-T|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0620A-N|
|Models for 220-240V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-0620A-K|
- The Micro Deval Testing Machine is used to determine the resistance to wear of aggregates.
- The machine consists of a steel frame, two stainless steel jar stainless steel spheres (2 pcs) and an automatic digital counter which allows machine to stop automatically at the pre-set number of revolutions.
- Stainless steel jars are rotating at a speed of 100 ± 5 r.p.m.
- 1,18 mm sieve should be ordered separately.
UTA-0620/A Micro-Deval Apparatus is supplied complete with:
- Stainless Steel Jar, ASTM, 2 pcs.
- Abrasion Charges, ASTM, Ø9,5 mm, 2 pcs. of 6 kg packed
|Weight (approx.)||95 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.