Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
UTC-3110 Mechanical Strain Gauge 100 mm Measuring Base
UTC-3130 Mechanical Strain Gauge 300 mm Measuring Base
UTGM-0190 Serial Cable for PC Connection
UTC-3122 Datum Discs. Pack of 50 Pieces
UTC-3123 Adhesive Tube, 20 g.
- UTC-3110 and UTC-3130 Mechanical Strain Gauges are used for determining the length changes in different parts of a structure.
- These strain gauges are especially designed to perform measurement on concrete structures but they are also suitable to be used for any other type of structure including steel.
- Measuring base for UTC-3110 is 100×5 mm range and for UTC-3130 is 300×5 mm range Suitable model should be chosen according to the standard length to be measured.
- Digital gauge for both models has 0.001 mm resolution an output for PC connection.
- Serial cable for PC connection should be ordered separately.
- Each model is supplied as a complete set which consists of extensometer with digital gauge, standard bar, calibration bar, No. 50 datum discs, adhesive compound for datum discs and carrying case.
|300x400x110 mm (packed)|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.