|UTW-0800||Mechanical Balance 310 g x 0.01 g|
|UTW-0810||Mechanical Balance 2610 g x 0.1 g|
|UTW-0820||Mechanical Balance 20 kg x 1 g|
- The UTW Series Mechanical Balances, with their metal base construction, beam design and stainless-steel pans, are durable, precise and easy-to-use.
- They are especially designed for on-site applications when electric power is not available.
- All models are equipped with zero adjust knobs at the end the of the beam for fast and easy zeroing.
- The UTW-0800 model eliminates the need for level adjustment with its special three-point base design to perform high-precision measurements.
- The UTW-0810 is known for its reliable performance at a reasonable price.
- The UTW-0820, has a corrosion-resistant durable design, this precise balance also weighs with a feather touch, down to 1 g over the whole weighing range – even under the most demanding conditions.
- Lockable Tare up to 2270 g. With an oversized stainless-steel platform to accommodate large samples or container.
- The balance has magnetic damping which speeds up the weighing process, while the covered, self-aligning bearings assure a long, maintenance free life.
|Capacity||310 g||2610 g||20 kg|
|Readability||0.01 g||0.1 g||1 g|
|Platform Size||13×89 mm||147×147 mm||Ø279 mm|
|Dimensions||249x360x166 mm||168x541x161 mm||279x279x864 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||1.4 kg||2 kg||19 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.