Protection and Repair of Concrete Structures (NDT) Hardened Concrete Testing
UTC-3230: Equipment for Measurement of Reinforcement Corrosion Rate in Concrete
- CorroMap is developed for measuring related values of corrosion rate, electrochemical potential and electrical resistance and thereby quickly assess the state of corrosion of the embedded reinforcement.
- The equipment is based on Psion Work About PC with Windows CE 5.0 with colour” touch screen”, which provides unique possibilities of fast overview and immediate treatment of data in the field
- New handheld Psion Work About PC with Windows CE 5.0 and colour Touch Screen
- Protected against dust, rain and snow (IP 65)
- Up to 2400 automated measurements, one-man operated with “auto trigger” and “auto increment” options
- Can measure related values of corrosion rate, electrochemical potential and electrical resistance
- Estimation of corrosion rate can be carried out in 15 sec.
- Overview for evaluation of corrosion condition
- On site graphic display – in colour
- Each colour represents a measurement interval for corrosion rate, potential and resistance
- Zoom function of detail area with display of measurement values
- Measuring results in Excel-format are easily transferred to PC for further processing and presentation
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.