Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
|Standards||EN 12697-34, 12697-23, 12697-12 (Method A); ASTM D1559, D5581, D 6927, D 6931; AASHTO T245|
|UTAS-1052||Marshall Stability Test Machine with Proving Ring, 50 kN|
|UTAS-1057||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) for Ø4” specimen|
|UTAS-1058||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) for Ø6” specimen|
|UTAS-1063E||Indirect Tensile Strength Test Jig with Steel Loading Strips for Ø100mm Compacted Bituminous Specimens|
|UTAS-1064E||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø150 mm Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063E|
|UTAS-1065E||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø160 mm Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063E|
|UTAS-1063A||Indirect Tensile Strength Test Jig with Steel Loading Strips for Ø4” (101,6mm) Compacted Bituminous Specimens.|
|UTAS-1066A||Pair of Loading Strips for Ø6” (152,4 mm) Bituminous Specimens. For UTAS-1063A|
|UTAS-1086||Marshall Penetration Piston for Stability Test|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-1052|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTC-1052-N|
- The UTAS-1052 50 kN capacity Marshall Stability Test Machine with Proving Ring is used to determine the maximum load and flow values of bituminous mixtures.
- The UTAS-1052 comprises a robust and compact two column frame with adjustable upper cross beam.
- The unit is a bench mounted compression frame with motor and worm gear housed within the base unit.
- The mechanical jack raises the lower platen at a constant speed of 50.8 mm/min as required in the relevant standard. For safety, the up and down travel of the lower platen movement is limited by limit switches.
- Rapid adjustment of the platen is also provided using the control buttons on the front panel of the machine.
- The measuring system consists of a 50 kN capacity load ring, digital flow meter (dial gauge) fitted to the breaking head.
- The UTAS-1052 Marshall Stability Machine is also suitable for testing 6” dia. specimens (152.4 mm) conforming to ASTM D5581.
- The machine can be hand operated by a lateral hand wheel for calibration purposes; the hand wheel is supplied complete with the machine.
The UTAS-1052 Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with:
- Load Ring, 50 kN
- Penetration Piston for Marshall Stability Test (UTAS-1086)
- Digital Dial Gauge 25×0.01 mm (UTGM-0148) with holder (UTAS-1059)
- Hand Wheel for Manual Control
|Weight (approx.)||103 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.