Compression and Flexural Machines
|Standards||EN 196-1, 459-2, 1015-11, 13454-2; ASTM C109, C348, C349; BS 4550-3.4|
|UTCM-3722.MLP||250 kN Manual Cement Compression Testing Machine|
|UTCM-3742.MLP||15/250 kN Manual Cement Flexure/Compression Testing Machine|
|UTCM-4116||Lower and Upper (spherical seated) Loading Platen, Ø:165 mm|
|UTCM-4200A||Flexure Jig Assembly to test 40x40x160 mm prisms, ASTM|
|UTCM-4200E||Flexure Jig Assembly to test 40.1x40x160 mm prisms, EN|
|UTCM-4210A||Compression Jig Assembly to test 50 mm (2”) cubes|
|UTCM-4210E||Compression Jig Assembly to test portions of 40.1x40x160 mm prisms, EN|
|UTCM-4210B||Compression Jig Assembly BS, to test 70,7 mm cubes|
|UTCM-3724||Transparent Front-Rear Safety Doors for UTCM-3722|
|UTCM-3744||Transparent Front-Rear Safety Doors for UTCM-3722|
- The UTCM-3722.MLP and UTCM-3742.MLP single and double testing chamber Manual compression and flexure testing machines are designed to perform reliable strength and flexure tests on mortar specimens.
- The manual machines are especially suitable for on-site applications when electric power supply is not available.
- Being a low-cost alternative, UTEST manual testing series combine precision and simplicity with the unique design of the manual power pack which enables even an inexperienced operator to perform excellent compression and flexure tests on-site.
- These manual testing machines conform to the standards EN 196-1, 459-2, 1015-11, 13454-2; ASTM C 109, C348, C349 by using suitable accessories.
- They also meet with the requirements of CE norms with respect to operator health and safety.
- The UTEST Manuel cement compression and flexure testing machines consist of very rigid two column single or double chamber frame, manual power pack and data acquisition system LPI.
- Compression and flexure jigs, distance pieces, and also removable transparent front-rear safety doors (should be factory installed) should be ordered separately.
|Capacity||250 kN||15 kN||250 kN|
|Class 1 Measuring Range||2.5 to 250 kN||0.5 to 15 kN||2.5 to 250 kN|
|The roughness value for texture of loading and auxiliary platens||≤3.2 μm||≤3.2 μm||≤3.2 μm|
|Lower Platen Dimensions||165 mm||165 mm||165 mm|
|Upper Platen Dimensions||165 mm||165 mm||165 mm|
|Maximum Vertical Clearance Between Platens||235 mm||235 mm||235 mm|
|Piston Diameter||160 mm||16 mm||160 mm|
|Maximum Piston Movement with Limit Switch||20 mm||20 mm||20 mm|
|Horizontal Clearance||266 mm||274 mm||266 mm|
|Oil Capacity||13 L||13 L|
|Rapid Approach Rate||50 mm/min||80 mm/min||50 mm/min|
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||760x500x1650 mm||980x500x1650 mm|
|Weight||230 kg||375 kg|
- The Maximum horizontal clearance for placing the sample is limited by the border of the platens.
- Sample must be placed such that its ends will not overlap the ends of platens and it must be centred perfectly.
- The minimum vertical clearance for the specimen can be adjusted using the distance pieces.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.