- Manhole Tops Testing Machine has been designed to make test according to EN 1917 standard on concrete manholes and inspection chambers, unreinforced, steel fibre and reinforced.
- Testing machine is consisting of four column 1000 kN capacity frame and UTC-4830 Automatic power pack, dual stage, controlled by BC 100 Graphics Data Acquisition and Control Unit and capable of performing test with the load control.
- The power pack programmed to make the test according to the standard requirements.
- It loads the required load 5 times and keeps the maximum load on sample during specified time (Up to 120 second).
- Piston is located on the upper crosshead and has a spring mechanism to get the initial point.
- The adaptors for man hole are not supplied with the machine.
|Dimensions||850x 1100 x 1215 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||15.000 kg.|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.