Thermal and Weathering Properties
|Standards||EN 1367-2, 13450; ASTM C88; UNI 8520-10; UNE 7136|
|UTA-0840||Magnesium Sulphate / Sodium Sulphate Test Water Bath|
|UTW-1008||Density Basket, Ø120 x 160 mm deep, 3,35 mm mesh, EN/ASTM|
|UTGH-1460||Container for Density Basket, Ø160 x 200 mm deep, Aluminium, for UTW-1008, EN/ASTM|
|UTW-1017||Density Basket, Ø230 x 260 mm deep, 4 mm stainless steel mesh, EN|
|UTGH-1465||Container for Density Basket Ø270 x 300 mm deep, Aluminium, for UTW-1017, EN|
|UTGG-2415||Hydrometer 1100-1200 g/ml, ASTM|
|UTGG-2420||Hydrometer 1200-1300 g/ml, EN/ASTM|
|UTGC-0850||Sodium Sulphate, 1 kg, ASTM|
|UTGC-0915||Magnesium Sulphate, 1 kg, EN/ASTM|
|Models for 220-240 V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTA-0840|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTA-0840-N|
- Magnesium Sulphate and Sodium Sulphate Tests are used for determining the soundness of aggregates when subjected to weathering action such as freezing and thawing in concrete or other applications.
- Only the specific products are listed above for the test.
- It should be noted that other equipment like ovens, sieves, balances etc. are also required to perform these tests.
- Sodium Sulphate can be used instead of Magnesium Sulphate according to the ASTM standard.
- UTGG-2415 Hydrometer 1100-1200 g/ml is required for the test with Sodium Sulphate Test.
- The temperature of test solution is automatically adjusted to required temperature with a microprocessor type sensor placed in the water bath.
- The second sensor can be placed in the lever lid containers or stainless-steel immersion container by user.
- The temperature data of water bath and the temperature test solution are displayed in real time on digital screen with 0.1°C resolution.
- Homogenous temperature distribution can be obtained with water circulation pump that makes feedback.
- Magnesium Sulphate / Sodium Sulphate Test Water Bath has (20±2) 0C accuracy and can be used as general-purpose water bath that temperature is between 15-60 °C temperature
- Supplied complete with the immersion container with the cover.
- Density Baskets, Container for Density Basket, Hydrometer, Magnesium or Sodium Sulphate should be ordered separately.
|UTA-0840||650x550x1080 mm||60 kg|
|Chamber of Bath||560x460x500 mm||—|
|UTW-1008||120x120x160 mm||1 kg|
|UTGH-1460||Ø160×235 mm||0,25 kg|
|UTW-1017||Ø230x 260 mm||1 kg|
|UTGH-1465||Ø270×300 mm||0,25 kg|
|UTGG-2415||30x30x300 mm||0,1 kg|
|UTGG-2420||30x30x300 mm||0,1 kg|
|Immersion Container||330x330x330 mm||4 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.