Complete with shelves, to BS 2000 ASTM D6, D1754 & AASHTO T47, T179.
- This dual-purpose oven is designed to perform the loss-on-heat test and thin film test for bitumen and asphaltic materials and complies to the requirements of BS 2000 ASTMD6, D1754 & AASHTO T47, T179.
- For the Rolling Thin Film Oven see LBM205 and LBM210
- The exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in an easy clean powder coated paint and the interior chamber is made from stainless steel.
- The unit is well insulated and has a double-glazed window for viewing the test chamber.
- The control system comprises of a microprocessor digital controller and overheat thermostat with calibrated scale and tamper proof lock.
- Temperature is controlled and pre-set at 163C +/- 1C.
- Two rotating shelves of 13.5 inches diameter are supplied to perform both the loss-on-heat test and thin film tests.
|External dimensions (not including motor or handle)||57 x 87 x 63|
|Chamber dimensions||38 x 52 x 46|
|Power supply||220-240VAC, 50hz, 1500 watts, 6.5 amps|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.