Supplied without abrasive charges to EN 1097-2, ASTM C131, UNI 8520-19,
EN 12697-17, EN 12697-43, NF P18-573, UNE 83116 -AASHTO T96, CNR N. 34, NLT 325
|Other standards||EN 1097-2, ASTM C131, EN 12697-17,
EN 12697-43, AASHTO T96
- EN1097-2 specifies two test methods, one is the Los Angeles Machine and the other is the Impact Tester (LAG400).
- The Los Angeles Abrasion Machine consists of a cylinder, manufactured from structural steel plate, which is rotated about its horizontal axis.
- The cylinder has an internal removable shelf compliant with both the ASTM test method and the EN1097-2 test.
- A full width bolted cover protects the filling aperture and a steel tray is provided for specimen unloading.
- The Los Angeles machine is fitted with a revolution counter, which can be pre-set to stop after a set number of revolutions and a safety stop button.
- Abrasive Charges
- These must be ordered separately, according to the required test method.
- LAG177 Set of Abrasive Charges to EN LAG178 Set of Abrasive Charges to ASTM
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.