With a 0-100 kN precision electronic gauge with storage for 512 test readings
|Other Standards||ASTM C900-99, ENISO 8046|
Inserts as shown in final 3 images must be purchased separately
The LOK-TEST accurately measures the compressive strength in-place of newly cast structures for:
- Evaluating the timing of safe and early loading operations of maturing elements or structures
- Evaluating the quality of the critical cover layer protecting the reinforcement in the finished structure
- Complies with ASTM C 900-99, BS 1881: Part 207, CEN/104/SCI/TG8: 187, per EN-ISO 8046
Principle of Operation:
- A 25mm diameter steel disc, positioned 25mm from the surface is pulled centrally against a 55mm inner diameter counter pressure on the surface.
- The concrete in the strut between the disc and the counter pressure is being compressed; hence the pull force “F” is a direct measure of the compressive strength.
- Loading is performed either to a required force, in which case the test is non-destructive, or to the peak-load, only generating a slightly raised 55mm circumferential crack on the surface.
- The disc has to be cast into the concrete beforehand. A number of LOK-TEST inserts are available for this purpose, either attached to the form-work or for floating in the top faces of castings.
- The variation of the LOK-TEST is in the range of ± 8% on normal concrete.Lok-Test Pull Machine LCN810
- The hydraulic pull machine has a 0-100 kN precision electronic gauge installed with memory for storage of test results (peak-value, time and date of testing).
- The peak-value is shown after a test has been terminated.
- The internal accuracy of the gauge is 0.01 kN.
- The display is showing the pull force in 0.1 kN digital increments.
- The pull machine needs to be re-calibrated once a year, or before, if serviced or damaged.
The Pull Machine kit consists of:
- Standard pullmachine, Electronic Gauge, 0-100 kN: 0-16,600 PSI, 0.2% accuracy, can store 512 test readings for downloading to a Windows-based PC
- Amigas II software CD-ROM for data transfer
- Connecting cable between LOK-TEST and computer
- Calibration table in MPa or PSI
- Accessories and tools
- Carrying case
- The inserts below are for the 0-50kN strength class.
- Control Inserts for nailing to wooden form-work. The form-work has to be removed before testing.
- Early Stripping Inserts with L-44 Steel Plate for attachment to a removable plug through a porthole, for use when testing has to be performed before the form-work is removed.LCN817
- Floating Inserts for floating in top surfaces of castings
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.