Compacted Road Base and Subbase Soils
- The Light Weight Deflectometer makes it possible to quickly determine, in an uncomplicated manner, the soil bearing capacity and compaction quality of soils, non-cohesive sub-bases, and pavement improvements.
- The dynamic plate load tester is described in the Engineering Code for Soil and Rock in Road Construction.
- In this way testing inbuilt soil layers can be carried out very quickly and without requiring a vehicle, which means it is also suitable for sites that are difficult to access.
- The machine is used in many areas – in road construction, railway engineering and earthworks for quality protection in canal construction and utility trenches, and in the examination of roadbeds and foundation fillings.
- Due to the easy handling and the immediately available measurement results.
- The Light Weight Deflectometer is especially suitable for in house self-monitoring.
- The deflectometer is a very reliable device with an ergonomic design and special structure.
- It can be transported and operated easily by only one person.
- The transportation lock on the drop weight ensures safety.
- The load plate is equipped with practical handgrips, and the bubble level helps with the exact alignment of the loading mechanism.
- Despite this precision, the Light Weight Deflectometer (LWD) is very robust and long-lived: it is made using only the very best of materials.
- Naturally, the measurement device is splash proof and can be used in all weather conditions.
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.