Hardened Concrete Testing
|UTC-1153||One Gang Shrinkage Mould 75x75x285 mm|
|UTC-1155||Two Gang Shrinkage Mould 75x75x285 mm|
|UTC-1161||One Gang Shrinkage Mould 100x100x285 mm|
|UTC-1170||Large Type Digital Length Comparator|
|UTCM-0034||Spare Steel Insert, pack of 12 pieces|
|UTCM-0034||Reference Rod, 295 mm long|
|UTCM-0662A||Tamper, Hardwood 13x25x150mm|
|UTC-0410||Tamping Rod Ø:10×300 mm|
- The moulds are used for preparing the specimens for the purpose of determining the length changes (shrinkage/expansion) in hardened concrete and hydraulic cement mortar.
- All moulds surfaces are protected with anti-corrosion oil.
- Also, all parts of the moulds are matchmarked.
- The moulds are supplied complied with the steel inserts screwed on.
- According to all standardized test methods for determining the length changes under different conditions, the moulds are used together with the any UTEST Length Comparators (UTC-1170) fits the specimens’ sizes.
- UTC-1170 Large Type Digital Length Comparator can be used cement/concrete prisms up to 100mm width Adjustable beam height (except dial gauge) is 365mm and 220mm horizontal clearance).
- UTC-1170 Consists of a 12.7×0.001 mm graduated digital dial gauge which is mounted on a steel frame.
- Reference rod and other equipment be should ordered separately.
|Dimensions||390x120x90 mm||390x120x90 mm||390x240x120 mm||390x240x120 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||13 kg||25 kg||17 kg||17 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.