|Standards||EN 932-5, 1097-5; ASTM C127, C136, D558, D559, D560, D698, D1557, D1559 BS 1377:1, 1924:11; UNE 103300|
|UTD-1295||Laboratory Oven 50 L|
|UTD-1300||Laboratory Oven 120 L|
|UTD-1305||Laboratory Oven 250 L|
|UTD-1310-C||Laboratory Oven 500 L 380 V, 50 Hz, 3ph|
|UTD-1315-C||Laboratory Oven 700 L 380 V, 50 Hz, 3ph|
|Models for 220-240V 50-60 Hz, 1ph.||UTGE-1295||UTGE-1300||UTGE-1305|
|Models for 110-120V 60 Hz, 1ph.||UTGE-1295-N||UTGE-1300-N||UTGE-1305-N|
- UTEST UTD Series Laboratory Ovens have been designed for drying asphalt, soil, rock, concrete, aggregate or similar materials.
- 50, 120, 250, 500 and 750 litre capacity models are available.
- Temperature range is from ambient to 200°C.
- The interior is manufactured from stainless steel and the exterior is robustly constructed from sheet steel finished in powder coated paint.
- All models are fan circulated (forced convection), fitted with direct reading digital control unit and equipped with PID digital control system, isolated double wall construction, gasket single door and heating elements designed into air channels.
|Internal Dimension||External Dimension||Weight (approx.)||Adjustable Shelves|
|UTD-1295||410x350x360 mm||580x600x570 mm||20 kg||2 pcs.|
|UTD-1300||610x500x400 mm||770x750x650 mm||56 kg||2 pcs.|
|UTD-1305||800x600x570 mm||970x840x790 mm||85 kg||3 pcs.|
|UTD-1310||1100x790x580 mm||1401x920x770 mm||130 kg||4 pcs.|
|UTD-1315||1400x890x570 mm||1600x1130x770 mm||170 kg||5 pcs.|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.