Design and Testing of Bituminous Mixtures
- The UTG-0130 10 litre capacity Laboratory Mixer is designed for mixing of soil and asphalt samples to be used for mechanical tests such as compaction, indirect tensile, Marshall etc.
- The mixing head rotates at speeds of 10 to 240 r.p.m. and the whisk from 20 to 480 r.p.m.
- The user can adjust rotation speed between given values easily by using a control knob fitted to the front panel.
- The bituminous mixture must be prepared at the prescribed temperature according to the EN standard.
- For this reason, the mixer can be equipped with thermostatically controlled heater.
- The Heating Mantle (Isomantle heater) is fitted with a digital thermostatic controller and can easily be fitted to the UTG-0131 Mixing Bowl.
- The Isomantle heater is supplied complete with PT100 temperature sensor.
- Heating Mantle should be ordered separately.
The Laboratory Mixer is supplied complete with:
- Bowl,10 lt Capacity Stainless Steel
- Mixing Whisk
|Dimensions||700×750×800 mm||300x300x350 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||75 kg||7 kg|
|Power||550 W||600 W|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.