|UTR-0300||Laboratory Core Trimmer and Cut-Off Machine, 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph|
|UTR-0302||Cooling Recirculating Pump with Reservoir, 230 V, 50 Hz, 1 ph|
|UTR-0304||Diamond Cutting Blade, Ø230×2.5 mm thickness|
|UTR-0306||Double-Faced Cup Wheel, Ø200×16 mm|
|Models for 230V 50 Hz, 1 ph.||UTR-0300-T||UTR-0302-T|
|Models for 110V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTR-0300–N||UTR-0302–N|
|Models for 230V 60 Hz, 1 ph.||UTR-0300–K||UTR-0302–K|
- The UTR-0300 Laboratory Core Trimmer and Cut-Off Machine is used for obtaining rock samples perfectly machined (cubes, prisms, etc.) from irregular rock or core pieces.
- The UTR-0300 is supplied complete with a vice to hold irregular pieces firmly in place up to 70×140 mm approx.
- A second V shaped vice is used to cut cores to a maximum size 75 mm dia. x 140 mm height.
- Longer cores can be obtained by turning the samples upside down in the vice.
- The machine also includes cooling water inlet and transparent cover, conforming to CE requirements, with switch that stops automatically the machine when opened.
- The UTR-0304 Diamond Cutting Blade has a diameter of 230 mm, 2.8 mm thickness and the maximum cutting area is 110×70 mm.
- The UTR-0306 Double-Faced Cup Wheel has a diameter of 200 mm and 16 mm thickness.
- It is used for finishing the sample ends parallel and at right angles to the axis.
- The UTR-0306 Double-Faced Cup Wheel, UTR-0304 Cutting Blade and UTR-0302 Cooling Recirculating Pump with Reservoir should be ordered separately.
|Weight (approx.)||100 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.