A new pipette filling device was developed to complete Kartell entry level line of liquid handling products.
- This device is used for filling and dispensing liquid in glass or plastic pipettes, both graduated and volumetric, up to 100 ml.
- LaboFill is a safe, efficient and economical instrument for liquid filling and dispensing.
- Due to its design is also comfortable and easy to use.
- LaboFill is CE marked, is individually tested after production process and is calibrated according to ISO 8655 standards.
- Red and green L.E.D.s: the red light indicates low battery charge; green L.E.D. indicates charging status.
- Thumb wheel is provided at the back of the instrument to increase or reduce pump speed according to user’s needs.
- High aspirating and flow-out speed: 25 ml in only 5 seconds.
- Sylicon universal pipette housing can accomodate standard pipettes from 1 ml to 100 ml. Inside collet knurlings facilitate tight fit even with wet pipettes.
- Comfortabale handgrip ensures optimal grip and prevent user from tiredness
- 2um PTFE hydrophobic filter is provided in the collet assembly to avoid aerosol formation and liquid entering the instrument body.
- Rechargable battery Ni-MH 3.6 provided with the instrument, ensures cordless work for up to eight hours continuing after recharging.
- Completely battery recharging in 5 hours.
- Adaptor compatibility with 220 V and 110 V
|LPW1297-10||LaboFill||Volume 1ml – 100ml|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.