To EN1744 part 1
- Material feed size <90 mm ¨C
- Grind size d90 <2mm
- Complies with EN1744 part 1
- Used for the rapid, gentle crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials.
- Efficiency and safety makes them ideal for sample preparation in laboratories and industrial plants.
- Jaw crushers are particularly suitable for the preparation of rocks, minerals, ores, glass, ceramics, construction materials, brittle metal alloys, slag, synthetic resins and many other hard, brittle substances.
- High throughput, high degree of size reduction
- High final fineness (down to d90 <2 mm)
- Continuous gap width setting
- Scale for gap width display
- Zero point adjustment for wear compensation
- Particularly economical
- Breaking jaws made of 4 different materials
- No-rebound feed hopper with quick-release clamp
- Brake motor with safety switch
- Easy-to-clean crushing chamber
Continuous gap width adjustment and display
- The gap width is set using an analogue scale.
- This means that reproducible crushing processes are possible, particularly since it is possible to compensate for wear.
Zero-point adjustment to compensate for wear
- With jaw crushers whose gap width can only be set in fixed steps, compensation for wear is not possible.
- This means that re-producibility can no longer be assured.
- This Jaw Crusher can be continuously adjusted and therefore breaking jaw wear can be compensated.
- This is done by slowly altering the gap width setting with the motor running until the breaking jaws are heard to come into contact.
- The new zero point thus obtained is saved by readjusting the scale.
- Robust design, simple handling and cleaning are features of the LAG450.
- For small amounts of sample the jaw crushers can be used batch-wise; for larger amounts they can be operated continuously.
- Neutral-to-analysis results are ensured by four different types of material for the breaking jaws and wearing plates.
- The interior of the no-rebound feed hopper cannot be accessed by hands.
- It is hinged so that the crushing chamber is easily accessible for cleaning.
- Only a few steps are needed to exchange the breaking jaws and clean the jaw crusher.
- The crushed sample is collected in a removable collector.
- For larger amounts or continuous crushing operations, the sample collector can be replaced by customer-specific solutions.
- The grinding chamber is enclosed almost dust-tight.
- By the aid of the connector for dust removal, any fine dust which could contaminate the sample or the work environment can be collected in an industrial vacuum cleaner.
- A safety switch and brake motor ensure an immediate stop if the unit is opened or switched on incorrectly.
- A Belleville spring washer integrated in the spindle adjustment provides additional overload protection.
- The eccentric spindle, which moves the crushing arm is driven by a robust brake motor via V-belts.
- The largest belt pulley also acts as the flywheel to ensure uniform and smooth operation.
- The LAG450 Jaw Crusher is supplied with a grooved set of Manganese steel breaking jaws.
- Manganese steel is a material whose structure becomes compressed under pressure and becomes harder with time (cold hardening).
|Applications||coarse and pre-crushing|
|Feed material||medium-hard, hard, brittle, tough|
|Material feed size*||<90mm|
|Grind size||d90 <2mm|
|Collector capacity||5 litres|
|Jaw width||100 x100mm|
|Gap width setting||0 ¨C30mm|
|Gap width display||Analogue|
|Zero point adjustment||Yes|
|Dust extraction unit||Included|
|W x H x D||450 x 1160 x900mm|
|Net weight||300kg approx.|
|Feed material||Marble gravel|
|Feed size||40 ¨C80mm|
|Set gap width||<1mm|
|Final particle size||<5mm|
* Depending on sample and gap width setting
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.