With stainless steel breaking jaws and stainless-steel wearing plates, 230 V, 50 Hz
- The LAG460 Jaw Crusher is used for the rapid, gentle crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials.
- Alloys, basalt, cement clinker, ceramics, chamotte, coal, coke, construction materials, feldspar, glass, granite, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, quartz, rocks, silicon, slag.
- The LAG460 Jaw Crusher is a robust and powerful forced-feed crusher.
- The feed material passes through the no-rebound hopper and enters the crushing chamber.
- Size reduction takes place in the wedge shaped area between the fixed crushing arm and one moved by an eccentric drive shaft.
- The elliptical motion crushes the sample which then falls under gravity.
- As soon as the sample is smaller than the discharge gap width, it falls into a removable collector within the Jaw Crusher.
- The continuous gap width setting with scale ensures optimum size reduction in accordance with the set gap width.
- excellent crushing performance
- connector for dust extraction
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- continuous gap width setting
- overload protection
- no-rebound feed hopper with quick-release clamp
- brake motor with safety switch
- easy-to-clean crushing chamber
- continuous grinding
|Applications||coarse and pre-crushing|
|Field of application||chemistry / plastics, construction materials, engineering / electronics, environment / recycling, geology / metallurgy, glass / ceramics|
|Feed material||medium-hard, hard, brittle, tough|
|Size reduction principle||pressure|
|Material feed size*||< 50 mm|
|Final fineness*||< 4 mm|
|Material of grinding tools||stainless steel|
|Jaw width||60 x 60 mm|
|Gap width setting||0 – 20 mm|
|Gap width display||scale|
|Dust extraction unit||yes|
|Collector capacity||2 l|
|Drive power||0.75 kW|
|Electrical supply data||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Protection code||IP 54|
|W x H x D closed||320 x 960 x 800 mm|
|Net weight||~ 137 kg|
|Remark weight (without hopper etc.)||0.75 kW|
* depending on feed material and instrument configuration/settings
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.