Fresh Concrete Testing
|Standards||EN 12350-12, 12350-8|
|UTC-0520E||J-Ring, Narrow Gap|
|UTC-0522E||Slump Cone for UTC-0520|
|UTC-0524||Base Plate, Stainless Steel, for J-Ring and Slump-Flow Tests|
|UTC-0526E||Steel Weighted Collar, 9 kg, EN for Slump Cone On J-Ring or Slump Flow Test|
- The J-Ring Test is used for determining the passing ability, the flow spread and the t500Jflow time of self-compacting concrete as the concrete flows through the J-Ring Apparatus.
- The UTC-0520E J-Ring Narrow Gap with Ø18mm x 16 smooth bars is manufactured from stainless steel.
- The UTC-0522E Slump Cone is made from sheet steel protected against corrosion, with diameters; top 100 mm, base 200 mm and with a height of 300 mm.
- The UTC-0524 Base Plate is made of stainless steel with engraved circles of 210 mm and 500 mm diameter conforming to EN 12350-8.
- The UTC-0526E Steel weighted collar is used to stabilize the slump cone on J-Ring or slump flow tests.
- Minimum apparatus for the J-Ring Test are J-Ring with narrow gap (UTC-0520E) and slump cone (UTC-0522E)
|Product Code||Dimensions||Weight (approx.)|
|UTC-0520E||350x350x140 mm||10 kg|
|UTC-0522E||200x200x300 mm||2 kg|
|UTC-0524||920x920x8 mm||21 kg|
|UTC-0526E||250x250x50 mm||10 kg|
Due to the continuous development of our products, the goods supplied may vary in detail to that illustrated on this Website.